Wednesday, November 9, 2011

300

Hello anyone that reads my blog! Today's post is actually a place where I'm getting serious. This subject is near and dear to my heart. If you have never seen it the movie 300 is about an army of 300 Spartans that stands alone against something like 10000 Persians, I think they all die, I cant remember, but the point is that sometimes that's how i feel the christian life is. All alone against insane odds, but like God revealed to Elijah after he made the same complaint. We are not alone! back then God had saved 2500 other people that never worshiped idols and still followed Gods ways. In the same way I know I am not alone. When i think I'm the only guy striving to be pure and struggling with it. I meet someone who has won the fight and is able to speak truth into my life and encourage me. When I'm convinced every girl in the world has given up on knowing God, I meet some that just stun me with how real they are trying to seek after him ( I know they struggle with a mountain of stuff as well, and we all do, but the fact that they are even trying is amazing!) So ya thank you God for the amazing people you have brought into my life! Thank you for letting me meet a part of the group that is still loyal to you! and as always its not about how many times you fall. its how many times you get back up. Never Surrender! in Jeremiah it says I will make my words in your mouth like a fire. God has got our backs, he wants to speak through us and use us if we will let him and seek him!

No comments:

Post a Comment