Not for the first time, I apologize to everyone that I don't have more hilarious things in this blog, if you know me you know that random times happen no matter what so I guess this will continue to be about serious stuff until something funny worth mentioning happens.
Now for the meat of the matter, it's youth group, I'm having fun talking with people then we get everything started. I pray over everything, we do a couple quick games to get to know some people better. Then we move to worship, and it is so powerful. It usually takes awhile before I can let go of everything and focus, but I was drawn in from the first word. Our worship leader was allowing God to use her and he responded big time. Just then I glanced down at our lesson plans for the day it was about spiritual warfare and almost as soon as I read that the most powerful song of the night started, and our worship leader started feeling really sick. Somehow things moved in slow motion and I realized that she was under spiritual attack. She had to leave she felt so sick, and all that was running through my head was. She had the enemy deathly afraid, there was nothing else he could do to stop what she was doing so he attacked her physically. I got mad! I started thinking are you serious devil! I hope you know that you already lost and nothing you can do will prevent God's will form being done. I started praying over her, and I called the next day and she was doing a lot better. We are at war! don't forget that because if you do you may become a casualty.
On the plus side of things, winter camp is coming up! Expect many a good story.
No comments:
Post a Comment