Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Christmas time!
Ok so I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! for all the people praying for dad he is doing GREAT! I received some books I had been wanting for a very long time (if you don't know I love reading) so that was awesome. I got my brother a game he wanted and ever since then he has been addicted to it. I also tried to get a little tradition started, but I failed. I thought that it would be cool if we watched the nativity story as a family, but k-mart, walmart and sam goody didn't have it. I looked literally everywhere! so that was a bummer, but I definitely going to order it online so we have it next year. OH! I also got this really sweet ice cream maker (I also love to cook, weird hobby for a guy right? Lot's of people say that, but hey it has it's benefits) and I can't wait to try it out! So do any of you have weird or awesome or fun Christmas traditions? If so let me know! I would love to hear about them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment