Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Girls -_-
So today I am writing this for all the girls out there. This has nothing to do with anyone I know, but it's something I have been thinking about for awhile and I feel like writing about it. Biggest pet peeve in the entire world is when my female friends bash themselves and tear themselves down! URGGHHHHH!!! Triple exclamation point that makes me mad! Our society tears girls down so much at every single opportunity! and it's all blatant bull crap! First up get this straight God loves you more then anything, more then your parents, friends, or any guy! He declares you are a masterpiece!!! LOOK IT UP! Ephesians 2:10 God does not make junk! he does not make mistakes. According to the word we all deserve death because of sin. God through his grace has forgiven us and brought us to him. He no longer looks at our mistakes he sees us as we are with all our mistakes and shortcomings and he loves us, both guys and girls. Here's where this could get awkward this is the hard part for me because I'm always afraid that it will be taken the wrong way so I almost never say this. Girls you are beautiful! there I said it. If you are a Christan that is following God we can tell. Don't ask how I can't explain it, but guys can tell. After knowing a girl like that no other girls ever measure up again ever. I know I'm not the only guy that feels like this. You deserve to be treated like a princess because guess what YOU ARE!!!!!!! God declares us royalty! we share an inheritance with Jesus so through him we are princes and princess's! For those girls that follow the path of modesty in their dress. Thank you! from the bottom of my heart know that we notice and appreciate it (christian guys anyway). Lastly be careful with guys we are a very dangerous species. Some of us will say anything to get you to open up your hearts and you will only end up hurt because of it. Wait on God's timing please wait on his timing so you don't have to go through the hurt I see all the time. I hope this encourages some of you and know this is coming from a brother in Christ I care about all of you and I don't want to see any of you hurt. It all comes down to God's love and how much you really believe he loves you. Seek after him with everything you are, the right guy will come along eventually. Don't lose heart! A christian girl is definitely noticed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
ReplyDelete