Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012!!!!!!

Well it's the new year, and I think it is going to rock!!!!! I'm so excited! Yesterday I was sitting down and stressing out because of all the unknowns in life when all of a sudden i just started playing the guitar. I played for like an hour straight. I didn't play any specific song, but I played to just connect with God. Then I started praying, and then reading the Bible, and pretty soon I was worshiping like I haven't in a long time. It was beautiful. I knew that whatever would happen I would be ok. Then I started to get excited because of all the possibilities. This year here are some of my goals. 1. Get closer to God. 2. Further my musical skills. 3. Have crazy awesome time with my friends. 4. Get to know some new people ( new people get ready haha) 5. Drink an insane amount of coffee. and finally I desperately need to eat this cheese cake at a place Holly told me about.

Some other cool stuff. More and more I see people truly seeking after God and it's amazing. I just learned about a pastor who is friends with some of my relatives and everything that he's doing, and it's just really inspiring. I'm starting to think maybe God has a plan for my future that I would normally not have chosen on my own, but I feel as if I'm slowly being led there. I'll write more about that once I I know myself haha

Recently I got to read and learn about other world views vs the Biblical world view and that was amazing. There are a lot of really good things a person can rake away from studying that.

Some sad news: I did not eat any hot wings over the holidays and I still have a craving for them. I'm going to have to fix that. It's fun to cook things, but I would still rather just eat something someone else made. Some of my friends like Holly can whip up some amazing things in the kitchen. Last time we hung out she made these awesome stuffed noodle things, and they were amazing and healthy!!!!! Usually the two don't go well together.

1 comment:

  1. This is gonna sound really weird, but go to the bar, Moosejaw Junction. They seriously have the best chicken pizza and their hot wings are to die for.

    ReplyDelete